Get your Polish workers fast and easy!

We supply Polish workforce to all businesses and places in: England, Scotland, Wales
Covering London, Plymouth, Birmingham, Manchester, Leeds, Glasgow, Inverness and Thurso.

European workers: Worker Registration Scheme (WRS)

Qualifying criteria Applies to citizens of some of the new EEA member states (Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Slovakia and Slovenia) planning to work for more than one month for an employer in the UK. For full details of the scheme, please refer to
Permitted work There are no restrictions on the types of jobs citizens of these EEA member states can undertake. They must, however, register for each separate employer they have. After twelve months of continuous employment, the employee will no longer be subject to the WRS.
Who applies where? Applicant applies to the Home Office Worker Registration Team using the form WRS, which is available to download from the Home Office website at *The employer must ensure that employees have complied with the law otherwise the employer may be committing a criminal offence.
Duration of leave There is no visa as such, nor a limit on the amount of time the person can spend in the UK. However, the individual must register each employer until they have been working legally in the UK for 12 months.
Extending the leave There is no need for extensions as there is no visa as such, however individuals must register every change of employment.
Applying for settlement The new EEA citizens have a right to live in the UK as long as they are working or they have sufficient funds to support themselves without help from public funds. After they have been working legally in the UK for 12 months without a break they have full rights of free movement and can apply for an EEA residence permit.
Family and dependents New EEA citizens may bring with them dependent children and other dependent close relatives and/or their spouse or long-term partner. Family members who are not EEA nationals must get an EEA family permit from the visa section of a British diplomatic post if they are coming to live in the UK long term or permanently. They must get the permit before they travel to the UK or they will be refused entry.

Copyright 2006. All rights reserved